Cyberpunk 2077 – official E3 2018 trailer

Watch the E3 trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 — the role-playing sport of the darkish future from CD PROJEKT RED, creators of The Witcher three: Wild Hunt.

Cyberpunk 2077 is a narrative-driven, open world RPG set in probably the most vibrant and harmful metropolis of the long run — Evening Metropolis. You play as V, a employed gun on the rise, who simply received their first severe contract. In a world of cyberenhanced avenue warriors, tech-savvy netrunners and company life-hackers, immediately is your first step to changing into an city legend.

Cyberpunk 2077 is about in the identical universe as Mike Pondsmith’s basic pen & paper RPG system, Cyberpunk 2020.

Discover out extra at:

“Spoiler”
DJ Hyper
Authors: Man Hatfield, James Cocozza
2014, Ayra Recordings

supply
Sharing #RockMusic #Information #LoudWire Feed

Music Information Headlines

[su_feed url=”https://www.rollingstone.com/music/rss” limit=”20″]

Music Information Headlines

[su_feed url=”http://www.bbc.co.uk/feeds/rss/music/classicpopandrock/latest_releases.xml” limit=”20″]

31 Comments to Cyberpunk 2077 – official E3 2018 trailer

1. Tell me why cyberpunk reminds me of altered carbon

2. Game Juise says:

Походу эта самая ожидаемая игра 🙂 14 лямов просмотров)) Жесть просто)))

3. Kit Williams says:

30th time watching this trailer. Still gives me tingles.

4. Adam Easley says:

The fashion there looks likes 90s + sci-fi

5. Who else has watched this 20+ times

6. Jacoby says:

This looks badass!!!! Can't wait for when they finally release gameplay footage in 5 years

7. Hm, irony. Here we are making one of the best games yet it could be possible we would stop existing multiple times in history. Imagine a alternate timeline without Poland

8. Mike Waves says:

My waves on swim

9. 1:20

I had to stop the shit i was taking on the toilet to watch this on the TV.

10. I bet the CEOs of Bethesda and EA are shitting their $100 depends right about now.

11. for the cyberpunk soundtrack

12. Check out our videos and music, inspired by cyberpunk, sci-fi, and 80's rock music

13. So…what's the game about? I may be interested

14. CplJacob says:

59 years left, and it out!

15. Something smells fishy here…
    Fallout 76
    Cyberpunk 2077
    hmmmm… Maybe they will release it one year after Fallout 76 came out?

16. T.J. Low says:

hey it's like detroit, only with more robots.

17. Diego Digetc says:

Coming in 2077 haha. Just kidding, take your time Cd Projekt, if this game is the masterpiece that I think it is, so will be worth it.

18. Cool Capper says:

i will buy 1050ti for this game

19. BROGEND says:

Am I the only one who will make DeCart from Blade Runner as my character?

20. Alucard says:

So we have wait 59 years for this game yet…

21. https://youtu.be/8X2kIfS6fb8?t=15s There's so much detail in this one trailer alone that even after mutiple times watching it you'll find something new and interesting each time. I urge people to pause often throughout the entire trailer, there's a lot going on and it flies by quickly that it's easy to miss. 'Tom's Diner bag, skull tattoo on cyberpunk chix thigh, cybernetic arm on other punk of the pair who are harassing that man on the metro. Male V's jacket with winged heart American emblem, says something 'Ranger' bottom says Night City.
    Right after that you can see a guy messing with his phone, looks like he's looking at some adult content lol.
    If the final game is even close to this detail I can see myself putting in mutiple hours just stopping & staring at everything, taking wayyy too many screenshots (like I always do), combine that with actual MQ/SQ, gameplay, side activities, I'm putting in 200+ hrs on this game easily. Just like Witcher 3 + Expansions and how I play Fallout & TES, I escape and immerse myself into these worlds over time for hundreds of hours, it's going to be amazing. Wish I could time travel to 2020! 🙂

22. NetTubeUser says:

0:24 – Look carefully at the bottom-left of this video, close to the recycling bins … two people just disappear, one by one.

23. What's sky high now are the prices of the Cyberpunk 2013 and 2020 sourcebooks, damit.

24. Nafi Sadman says:

anyone from 2077?

25. Steff ZZz says:

This is going to be a straight up masterpiece

26. Why I love Bethesda 1: their games 2: the know how to make damn good trailers

27. Gamer Raihan says:

may gaming channel

28. korlinki says:

Nie mogę się doczekać aż ta gra wyjdzie 😉

29. SSF says: