Demi Lovato – Sober (Lyrics)

Tune: Sober
Artist: Demi Lovato
Size: three:17

I do not personal something. Sorry if among the lyrics are mistaken.

Hope you get pleasure from it πŸ™‚

Observe me on Instagram:

Be part of me on Google+

Observe me on Twitter

Font: Pricey Outdated Dad

Copyright Disclaimer Underneath Part 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “honest use” for functions similar to criticism, remark, information reporting, educating, scholarship, and analysis. Truthful use is a use permitted by copyright statute that may in any other case be infringing. Non-profit, instructional or private use ideas the steadiness in favor of honest use.

supply
Sharing #RockMusic #Information #LoudWire Feed

Music Information Headlines

[su_feed url=”https://www.rollingstone.com/music/rss” limit=”20″]

Music Information Headlines

[su_feed url=”http://www.bbc.co.uk/feeds/rss/music/classicpopandrock/latest_releases.xml” limit=”20″]

47 Comments to Demi Lovato – Sober (Lyrics)

1. Do you think his song was a warning that she was doing drugs again because she relapsed recently

2. I miss you, Demi.

3. Alessia Pino says:

second time listening to this made me cry, i couldn’t bare her passing. please stay strong demi

4. I don’t want Demi gone I’ve been here since she was on Barney basically when I was 2? I loved her and hopefully nothing wrong goes bad

5. Calliope A says:

We need you here Demi..

6. Demi you have helped me threw so much your my role model I have looked up tony since i was 9 and now I’m 17 I was into heavy drugs like meth and heroin and I never gave up on u or anyone I loved so I tried to stop but it didn’t help but stay strong Demi we r all here for u forever and always

7. PLEASE STAY STRONG PRINCESS

8. 😭😭😭😭😭

9. I love u Denny we have the same chin and eyes and people says look like u and u r my role model I will always love u

10. Kayley Rebel says:

dang its hard to watch her go throw this again shes been a big inspo for me demi its okay! you can and will get throw this again stay strong girl<3 i know what its like to go throw depression and other problems i have autism ADHD and depression and other problems much love

11. I'M sorry for my future love for the man that left my bed😭wilmer

12. Blake West says:

I love demi so much she is such an inspiration to such a large community of people and I don't honk anyone can ever be mad at her when nearly everyone can probably relate to either this song or skyscraper and the messages behind them and I can't say that I haven't cried my heart and soul into singing this song and making sure that the message is well received and to make sure that the message she gets and no matter what I don't think she's lost fans and I think she's still a role model cause she's still fighting and I can't believe how strong this women is and I wish to everyone who's judging her for being a crack whore to listen to her music and say honestly that they weren't able to relate or weren't moved by her music

13. You have us demi we love you you did not lose me ilysm demi we all are a #DemiSquad we love you you have a big heart you'll get through it

14. Kelli Bottom says:

Stay Strong. I have watched my dad struggle with drug addiction now for 30 yrs for the first time in my life he is sober. going strong 6 years something he has never been able to do in my life. but i never gave up on him. and i wil never give up on you. I believe in my heart and soul that you can do this. But remember your not alone. I know that is easier said then done. If you need a friend someone that understands the pain your in I am here for you now and always. You are beautiful inside and out.

15. Pure poetry! This hit right home…know the feeling all too well. Love & prayers to you. WE as your fans got you honey. You're never alone. Nobody will ever know what it is you're going through. But you have come so far, you'll rise once more, you're stronger than you know. You're amazing. Remember that. You're not alone. Mwah Hugs & Kisses!

16. Lauren Kay says:

A beautiful human being, flaws and all. We love you demi ❀

17. I feel so sad. I can't do anything. I hope she is OK. She is so strong and wonderful person. I wish I could do something for her.

18. Nickey Mills says:

you haven't lost me I LOVE you . dident lose fans there just sad

19. Hard being a celebrity so you do Heroin?

20. Julia Wilson says:

Shell get back up she always does❀

21. Were here for you demi….no matter where you are,beverly hills hospital or rehab. You.dont need to be sorry x

22. MrLaura567 says:

I love you and I will away be your fan

23. Emma H says:

This is so powerful and sad.. I love her

24. proffitt1942 says:

Demi, I am recovering too. This song hits me hard. Thank you for this song I played it when I told my mom I had relapsed again. Let's just say I feel you. My uncle played it for us as soon as it came out because he is a addict but won't recover. But that doesn't mean you won't. Stay strong beautiful girl. Wipe your tears and try again. I forgive you we may have been down this road before but recvery is about how long and trying. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, STRONGER THAN EVER. messing us is you hitting a point where you need it but I know you better than that. Stay strong sweet girl. I love you Demi…if you need me or anyone email me please…. oliviaddieproffitt8@gmail.com

25. Sid Cole says:

I lost my boyfriend a week before our son was born to a heroine overdose. It was 6 months on August 1st. This song really hits home, it reminds me of all the ways he told me he felt about getting sober and how hard it was. He was sober 9 months when he relapsed.

26. We all love you so much Demi we are all praying for you and supporting you we all will help you get through this togetherβ€β€β€β€πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’Ÿβ£πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’š

27. Freya Ryan says:

everyone makes mistakes xx

28. This was such a cry for help but some people are so obsessed with celebs getting married when there's an angel having life and death fight. God bless Demi Lovato. πŸ’”

29. She have the right to not be strong the life is so unfair, thing don't really get better but you're not alone a lot people love you and it's the most important whitout love we're nothing and you demi you're a really beautiful thing .love you

30. We're all praying for her πŸ˜₯😞
    Or we don't !!!!

31. You can do it you can get through this I will pray for you Demi I have watched you since I was so small and you always made me smile . I love u and I’m not letting another person I care about leave , life’s not fair but you can do this ILOVE YOU ❀️❀️

32. πŸ’—πŸ¦„πŸ’—πŸ¦„πŸ’—πŸ¦„πŸ’—πŸ¦„πŸ’—

33. lifeofchey says:

This song is so powerfull and honest❀️ don't know how it feels to get through this but this is really one of my favorite songs of her. I hope she get well soon ❀️ keep fighting Demi

34. Baby girl says:

sometimes i just wanna cave and i don’t wanna fight πŸ˜”πŸ’—

35. rena says:

I’m cryingπŸ’”πŸ˜­

36. rose rose says:

Demi I hope you get well soon… Our best wishes are with you!! 😒

37. We all love you so much Demi stay strong ❀️

38. As my favorite books says β€œI love you forever I love for always as long as I’m living my baby you’ll be” in my mind your not my baby you my inspiration to leave the bad people in the post we ❀️ you

39. Well now we know what the song meant

40. Demi why would u overdose we want u alive we all love u especially me and I'm only 12 years old and I'm your biggest fan I look up to u feel better soon I love u πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

41. Ariel Tamez says:

This hits close to home….my mom was n addict most my life….the others close to me also…ahhhh…..:/ i struggle with alcohol. This song….πŸ’”πŸ’˜

42. Tat Qualls says:

This song inspires me to try my hardest to do the best I can stay strong to whoever is fighting addiction u will get through it and I will be here to help

43. Demi you will always be cool with me, Flaws and All! Look at all the other celebs!

%d bloggers like this: