Key & Peele – Turbulence – Uncensored

A passenger argues with a flight attendant about her request to remain seated whereas the airplane’s fasten-seatbelt signal is on for turbulence.

supply
Sharing #RockMusic #Information #LoudWire Feed

Music Information Headlines

[su_feed url=”https://www.rollingstone.com/music/rss” limit=”20″]

Music Information Headlines

[su_feed url=”http://www.bbc.co.uk/feeds/rss/music/classicpopandrock/latest_releases.xml” limit=”20″]

« (Previous News)

35 Comments to Key & Peele – Turbulence – Uncensored

1. Melissa says:

you’re yelling in my face HAHAHAHA

2. Corenagade says:

My parents taught me gay people were mutations of humans, so I always thought gay people had super powers. This is why I’m 99.9% sure the flight attendant made the plane so crazy so therefore I think he is gay. (Just so you know I’m gay and sadly enough I figured out that I do not, in fact, have superpowers so this is a joke)

3. https://www.gofundme.com/5xmeve0 would help if you guys can take time to donate and help me pay for my camera and the set up‼️

4. TheTomsdrc says:

That plane is really REALLY quiet!

5. The lady in the middle tho 🤣

6. I miss this show but the luthor ones are my favorite.

7. jaison td says:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I think he had powers

9. I completely LOST it at 4:00 !! hahahaa so funny

10. joey zapata says:

Goddamn, Key and Peele are amazing actors.

11. Diego Perez says:

0:37 when one of the Wal-Mart employee sees you eating grapes that you didn't pay

12. ULoveBritt says:

I absolutely loved this skit. They actually showed it to us in flight attendant training. It describes the scenarios that take place during turbulence perfectly, and I myself have encountered similar passengers. If you guys are interested in more about the flight attendant lifestyle. Check out my Youtube channel by simply clicking my name.

13. How the hell do you even take a shit in this type of turbulence. I thought he would be covered in his own shit. hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. AlissaWho says:

4:18 has me crying 😅😂😭when he flew in the air

15. He is like the kid from The Omen 😂😂😂😂

16. Hilarious. That stare though !!!

17. Ebizzill says:

what kind of flight is this?!!?! because shooo… i'd be SCARED and sh*tting at the same time in my seat.

18. that restroom will be nasty

19. Viberant says:

Would be funnier if there was a bit of shit on his shirt when he came out the toilet

20. Did anybody see Jason Schwartz?

21. "I have to piss and I have to shit" lol awesome

22. Meegan's fraternal twin😂

23. Raptor says:

I thought it was the rock in the thumbnail

24. kuan meng says:

I used to have this opinion saying that everytime i wanted coffee in flight, they try to smash some cloud for turbulence so they dont need to serve it…. been travelling for 2 years and… yeah i only manage to get coffe 3 times out of that what 30+ voyage??

25. caz group says:

Correct me if I'm wrong, are they trying to tell us that Mark was the one who made the turbulence go tense and also was the one who shut it down when the pessenger reached his seat?

26. Just No says:

When the battle begin and end in the troll way…

27. going to see SuLLY after this