The Byrds – Under Review (Part 1 of 17).mp4
‘The Byrds Under Review’ is a documentary film which explores in detail the music, career and background of arguably America’s most influential band. Inventors of folk-rock and country-rock, and with a sizeable investment in what became garage-rock (and ultimately Punk), The Byrds could barely write a song without creating a new genre.
With the aid of many who were there at the time, as either part of the group or close at hand, this film is a celebration of one of Rock N’ Roll’s truly great bands featuring:
• Rare and classic performances re-assessed by our panel of experts
• Footage and interviews from then and now
• Exclusive and extensive contributions from Byrds members John York and Gene Parsons, plus further enlightenment from collaborators such as producer and arrange Van Dyke Parks, LA scenester and Wrecking Crew guitarist Jerry Cole, fiddle player Byron Berline and country guitarist Vern Gosdin
• Opinion, review and critique from; The Byrds esteemed biographer Johnny Rogan; ex-Rolling Stone editor Anthony De Curtis; legendary music historian and author of Eight Miles High: Folk-Rock’s Flight from Haight-Ashbury to Woodstock, Richie Unterberger and British music journalist and author Nigel Williamson
• Seldom seen footage of pre-Byrds collectives
• Live and studio recordings of Byrds classics such as Mr. Tambourine Man, I’ll Feel A Whole Lot Better, Eight Miles High, Mr Spaceman, So You Want To Be A Rock N’ Roll Star, Hickory Wind, Chestnut Mare and many others.
The #best rock music videos – The Byrds – Under Review (Part 1 of 17).mp4 #Rock #Music #Videos
build the ultimate website with GoDaddy
When Will I Be loved _The Everly Brothers
source The #best rock music videos – When Will I Be loved _The Everly BrothersRead More
Showtime lands TV rights for Bill Clinton-James Patterson thriller – Entertainment
New Patterson is an executive producer of 2 CBS shows Zoo, Instinct based on hisRead More